Original topic:

No Charger with purchase of $1700.00 S21 Ultra

(Topic created on: 02-02-2021 02:42 AM)
Bern54
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

Just purchased a new S21 Ultra 5G.  Phone did not include a charger.  USB C.  Don’t really care whatever green reason they gave to not included this $20.00 option.  Definitely thinking of returning phone.  I thought only apple was this chicken S###.

19 Comments
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
How did you not know there wasn't a charger in the box when you ordered ?
jamesy
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
you should do more research when you buy a phone this expensive. I don't know why you would return such an amazing phone. if you need a charger samsung has the 25 watt fast charger on sale for 50% off.
I would encourage you to pick one up and at least try the phone out.

https://www.samsung.com/ca/mobile-accessories/wall-charger-for-super-fast-charging-25w-black-ep-ta80...
Meho
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy S
Yep it's 12$
0 Likes
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
For many people, it's non-understandable to buy a phone with no charger 🙃, if I wasn't a Samsung's freak I'd probably ignore that information too....
It's like buying a car with a Company that is telling you that you have to keep the battery of your other car because it's better for the environment 😛
PigFarmer
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Keep in mind .... this is just the 25 w plug. Seems you have to buy the cable separate. 🤔
0 Likes
jamesy
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
which comes with the phone.
Bing
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Guys stop blaming him. All these times phones came with charger and also Samsung mocked apple for not including. It was unexpected for Samsung to follow and also not include charger.

Also the charger is also 25w one, which no one pre S20 has (the 15w are not fast enough). Doesn't matter if I've 10 samsung chargers, I'd have to buy 25w for $20-40
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
As you say, chargers were always include in the box before and only some regular Samsung's users knew then it's not include now
I feel so bad for @Bern54
Montreal1
Active Level 8
Galaxy S

Bonjour Cassidy,

avant d'acheter quoi que ce soit, je lit toujours les specs «inclus dans la boîte». De plus ça faisait presque 2 mois que, un peu partout sur le web que l'on disait que Samsung n'incluait plus les écouteurs à fil ainsi que le chargeur; c'est ce que j'appelle «chialer pour chialer». Je possède 4 Samsung et je n'utilise que 2 chargeurs car quand je reçoit un nouveau téléphone je continue à utiliser le chargeur de mon ancien.

0 Likes