Original topic:

No email updates.. what should i do?

(Topic created on: 01-25-2024 05:32 PM)
brotz68
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Hi there, on the 20th, I ordered a brand new Galaxy S24 Ultra from Samsung. The shipping process has been all over the place. I'm still unsure of when I'll get the phone. My dad, who ordered the same phone as I did, at the exact same time in the day, has now gotten a tracking update and information about when his package will be here. Our phones are completely identical, other than colour. His tracking page is updated, and he is getting his tomorrow. I haven't received anything, no news, no emails, nothing. Why am I not getting anything when he is getting his information? Will I get my phone tomorrow as well? I would really like to know if anyone has any helpful information to offer. 
9 Comments
jgohil
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
What color your dad ordered and you ordered?
0 Likes
brotz68
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I ordered the titanium grey Galaxy S24 Ultra, whereas my dad ordered the titanium black. The devices have the same storage as well
0 Likes
Ray1
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S

Likely a problem with a colour shortage or just about anything with Samsung

Unless you have been supplied with a shipping email and tracking number your device will not likely be delivered tomorrow 

brotz68
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Is there a shortage of the grey version?
0 Likes
Ray1
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S

Last time I looked there was a shortage of just about everything

brotz68
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Oh that's unfortunate. I did order mine on the 20th tho. I was really hoping it would come today or tomorrow.
0 Likes
Ray1
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S

You are far from being the only one🤣

Just don't get your hopes up of receiving it till you get the shipping email with tracking #

brotz68
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Alright then.
0 Likes
Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, We will cherish this and our hearty congratulations on your new product.

Also we request you to please track your device by following the steps in the given link.

https://www.samsung.com/ca/shop-faq/products-and-orders/can-i-track-the-progress-of-my-order/

0 Likes