Tema original:

No more samsung for me.

(Tema creado el: 09-26-2021 12:47 PM)
37 Visitas
JuanmarioHerrero
Active Level 1
Opciones
Galaxy S
Extremely dissapointed at Samsung. I've had all the a galaxies since the S5 and now I purchased the S21 ultra to come to this conclussion. No more samsung for me. First it was notification led removed, then the aux conector. Then the headphones got removed and the charger ( I wanted to get ripped of I would but an iPhone) but the worst of all was the removal of the extra memmory or the micro SD card tray. No more memmory expansion. That is the last drop. So from now on, no more samsung for me. You have lost another faithful user who was running away from being robbed by iPhone and now o feel robbed by Samsung.
Extremely dissapointed. 
13 Comentarios
Manu19
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Do you know that we are in 2021 alright?
No one uses micro SD card, this is the future buddy, all is the cloud.

And for the charger, guy if you have the money to buy an 1k$ smartphone you have the money to buy a 20$ brick charger.

And the aux port is useless in 2021, if you still want an aux port buy an adapter from Type-C from Aux.

It's easy 🤷‍♂️
0 kudos
JoseRMJ
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I would not agree on the SD card thing. If I had to pick a phone that has the option available over another that doesn't, the choice is clear. Mine does and it already has 128GB of storage. It's when there's a 512GB choice where it gets cloudy, I don't think anybody needs that much storage on a daily use basis phone, unless you want to have 30 massive games or you're using the phone as a replacement of a high quality camera and needs 4K video. And, by the way, this is the reason why the slot is not on this phone, because 8K video needs ultra high writing on memory that no SD card can provide.

With the aux port its the same thing. I'd choose the phone that has the option
available, just because Bluetooth earbuds also has battery and they eventually drain, cable doesn't...

I see your point but it's just a matter of personal perspective.
Manu19
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Ok I respect your point of view. As I said, for me everything is cloud (Google Photos), when I record a 4k video I just upload to Google Photos and then I delete it from mi smartphone. Take care buddy.
LaSilla828
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
1. Why do you think no one uses a microSD card? These are actually useful for the 16/32 GB phones, and even a lot of people use them for their Nintendo Switch.

3. The aux port isn't useless. What if our bluetooth headphones run out of battery and we need to connect the headphones to the port?

These changes are making the companies greedy, what's next? Having to buy the manuals because it affects the environment?
0 kudos