Original topic:

No One UI4 for s21 Ultra in Australia

(Topic created on: 11-27-2021 07:18 PM)
Sandeep1984
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Unlike apple why doesn't Samsung push one UI or new softwares throughout the world? It's a dumb company 
27 Comments
patclew1
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
I think you are taking this all a bit to serious take a chill pill mate we all have a rite to have our own opinions just not on Samsung members site sounds a bit like the Chinese government your quoting. Only having a lend of you. I'm just saying we all have to be careful who we trust with our personal details stay safe online including us Samsung owners and members.(Keep Safe Everyone). And remember Skycorp aka The Terminator just joking with you Techy112.
0 Likes
JuliettEcho
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Brought a Samsung S21 Ultra 5G in June after my Pixel 4XL had water damage. Totally regret my decision. Honestly feel like tossing the Samsung piece of rubbish and just staying true with Google. Full of bloatware, security is rubbish, and just regret my experience with Samsung in general.
0 Likes
SamsungLaura
Options
Galaxy S

Hi @JuliettEcho, I am sorry to hear of the experience you had with your device. If there is anything I can do to assist you with, feel free to reach out on the forum. 

0 Likes
JuliettEcho
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
First step would be to allow Samsung owners to have the choice of uninstalling all the Samsung bloatware. Honestly, half the software is unnecessary, and I don't want it. More software adds to a larger attack surface for threat actors.

Allow users to either uninstall all this unwanted software and run with close to stock Android as possible.

That would be a great start and one that would really win over a few android users.

Even Nokia offers this...
0 Likes
SamsungLaura
Options
Galaxy S

Hi @JuliettEcho, thanks for the additional information. I understand your frustration with being unable to install certain apps you don't use.

Could you clarify which apps you are trying to uninstall? 

0 Likes
JuliettEcho
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Essentially all Samsung applications. I don't care for the One UI and would love to uninstall Bixby. I would love to have a naked stock Android installation on Samsung hardware.
0 Likes
Nomad_Life
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Should have bought Pixel 6 mate if you wanted stock Android or go and install some third party firmware or get a nova launcher. There are certain things which are great with one UI but almost everything is customisable in android
0 Likes
Members_keOjILM
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Hey guys. Great news. Just got the OTA update to android 12 on my s21+. Was approximately 2.5gb! Wasn't expecting it til next year!

0 Likes