Original topic:

no update ?

(Topic created on: 06-20-2019 03:52 AM)
JoeJoe
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Hmm June 19th at 6:16pm mtn time and I'm still running April security patch?🤔 with Roger's..... S9
0 Likes
22 Comments
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
what device?
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Did you try to check manually - Settings - Software Updates? My S9+ received the OTA yesterday from Rogers - You can also try Rebooting or Set - Apps - Three Dot Menu Top Right - Show System Apps - Scroll down to Software Updates & Wipe Cache & Data for Software Updates - Reboot and try again 🐧
@TBoneS9plus - He says it's an S9 in his post - But don't know if he edited it to add after your reply 🙂🕊
0 Likes
JoeJoe
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
yes it's an s9 and yes tried manually checking it also tried going onto my data and checking like that but nope I will try what y mentioned shaggyskunk1
0 Likes
JoeJoe
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
😭 wth... just cleared cache and data and restarted... nothin... Roger's hates me I guess
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Well - If you don't see the OTA in the morning (or by Monday) You COULD always download the Samsung Firmware & Flash it with Odin 3.13.13... 🐧
0 Likes
theonecid
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Yeah it's not out for S9 on Rogers/Fido yet. Ridiculous. I odind using the Telus build
0 Likes
Galaxy S
@theonecid - Really... That's weird that my S9+ got the OTA... would have thought that *ALL the S9 series devices WOULD* have received the OTA at the same time...
Silly Auto Correct *
0 Likes
theonecid
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Check FOTA. S9 not released yet on Rogers/Fido but S9+ yes. It's soo weird
0 Likes
Geico
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Bell S9 has it. **bleep** that the Rogers devices have the latest update.
0 Likes