Original topic:

Not Samsung related but hopefully I can get an answer

(Topic created on: 01-01-2021 08:13 AM)
kjt55
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
I recently tried to extend the ring time before going into voice mail. My provider is Rogers and found out after doing this feature isn't available on their network. It screwed up my settings and now my incoming calls will not go to voice mail. I know that if I put another  service provider's sim card in my phone it automatically puts their settings on the phone. Does anyone know if this will work if I replace the rogers sim with anew one. I have asked Roger's and and I can't get an answer. They would prefer to resign me to a contract. Hopefully some one can help me here. Thanks
0 Likes
5 Comments
Galaxy S
Try Open Phone app → click 3 dots on top right → Voicemail

Check voicemail settings, see if you have a voicemaiI numbers there.

I think is not SIM card.problem. Probably is Rogers screwed up some settings in your account.
0 Likes
asifakberali
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Try resetting network, or voicemail settings. The phone should automatically pick up Rogers Network Settings after. Don't forget to restart after you reset network or voicemail settings.
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Galaxy S

Thanks Tallman & asifakberali.

Hi kjt55, Please try the resolution provided by @Tallman & @asifakberali and check if you are able to change the settings. 

0 Likes
kjt55
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
did everything recommended incoming calls still not going to voicemail
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Galaxy S

Hi kjt55, Thanks for your response. I suggest you contact the carrier to reset your voicemail settings.

0 Likes