Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Notification icons do not appear in the quick panel

(Topic created on: 11-29-2022 07:34 AM)
NyxArrea
Active Level 1
Options
Solutions & Tips
I just got the oneui5 update and now my notification icons are just white circles. 

Cover image

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Solutions & Tips
I had the same issue after updating to One UI 5.0 as I had themed the notification panel using GoodLock QuickStar, to solve that issue I went into GoodLock Theme Park and edited my existing quick panel theme and changed the icon background from white to blue, issue resolved or you can set it to transparent. Screenshot_20221130_183436_Theme Park_1000011213_1669851277.jpg

View solution in context

0 Likes
6 Comments
Solutions & Tips
Try do a wipe cache partition since after OneUI upgrade.

- Power off your phone
- Press and hold vol up and power key until you are in recovery mode
- use vol up and down to navigate
- select Wipe Cache Partition
- press power key to confirm
- click yes
- click reboot system
Helenna
Options
Solutions & Tips

Hi, please try the steps provided by Tallman to perform Wipe cache partition and check if your issue is solved.

Thank you Tallman.

0 Likes
NyxArrea
Active Level 1
Solutions & Tips
I've already wiped the cache partition, I was able to fix it by disabling the quickstar module, looks like it's an issue with the themeing
Solution
Solutions & Tips
I had the same issue after updating to One UI 5.0 as I had themed the notification panel using GoodLock QuickStar, to solve that issue I went into GoodLock Theme Park and edited my existing quick panel theme and changed the icon background from white to blue, issue resolved or you can set it to transparent. Screenshot_20221130_183436_Theme Park_1000011213_1669851277.jpg
0 Likes
NyxArrea
Active Level 1
Solutions & Tips
Thank you! This worked
0 Likes
Nylah
Options
Solutions & Tips

Thank you Cprice.

Hi, we are good to hear that your issue has been resolved.

Kindly contact us back if you require any further assistance.

0 Likes