Original topic:

Notification

(Topic created on: 10-01-2022 02:10 PM)
Miazn
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
hello, I no longer receive notifications for gmail and messenger. I have to unlock the screen and enter the application to receive them. I have an S10+ thank you very much. Despite that notifications have arrived everywhere !
0 Likes
9 Comments
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Try going to Settings > Notifications & Search for Gmail and Messenger, make sure that Notifications are Toggled on for Both. 

Miazn
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
yes they are already checked, even in the notification settings, once I was advised to uncheck the optimization option in stack but I can't find that anymore
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Try Settings > Apps Search Gmail & Click on "Battery" & Select "Unrestricted".but if you have "Restricted" Instead, try Optimized first & if you still don't get Notifications for Gmail, then try Unrestricted. Same thing with your Messenger app. 

Reboot after you make the changes! 

I have "Optimized" on my S20 Ultra 

See if that works?

1 October 2022 164115 GMT-0400.jpg

1 October 2022 164105 GMT-0400.jpg

Miazn
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Thank you for your help i will try
0 Likes
Nylah
Options
Galaxy S

Hi Miazn, please try the steps provided by RedDogRabbit.

Also try the below steps:

Go to Settings, tap Notifications > More.

On App notifications, choose All and Show system apps(within three dot), then select Android System > Turn on ?

Show notifications' option and 'Allow sound & vibration

0 Likes
Miazn
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Thanks already did.
0 Likes
Axton
Options
Galaxy S

Hi Miazn, can you please let us know is your issue is solved after performing the above steps?

Miazn
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Hy it's work thanks guys !
0 Likes
Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Hi Miazn, we are glad to see that your issue is resolved.

Kindly contact us back if you require any other information in the future.

Please take the time to accept the comment that you find helpful as a solution by clicking on 3 dots and tap on "Accept as Solution" and help others with the same query.

0 Likes