Original topic:

Notifications One UI6/watch 6

(Topic created on: 12-01-2023 10:53 AM)
Ben_85
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Hey guys!! I don't know why I am getting repetitive notifications sending to my watch from Facebook Messenger. I deactivated the Message reminder on the app, but I'm still getting it in my watch. What could it be??🤷🏽‍♂️ What I'm doing wrong?
3 Comments
Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, To address repetitive notifications on your watch from Facebook Messenger, try these steps:

1. Check Notification Settings:
Ensure that your notification settings for Facebook Messenger on your phone are configured correctly. Open the Messenger app, go to settings, and review notification preferences.

2. Review Watch Settings:
Check your watch's notification settings. Make sure Messenger notifications are enabled and not set to repeat excessively.

3. Restart Devices:
Restart both your phone and your watch. Sometimes, a simple reboot can resolve notification glitches.

4. Update Apps:
Ensure that both Facebook Messenger and your watch's companion app are up to date. Outdated apps may cause compatibility issues.

5. Reset Connection:
Unpair and then re-pair your watch with your phone. This can refresh the connection and resolve notification problems.

If the issue persists, consider contacting the support channels for your specific watch and Facebook Messenger for more tailored assistance.

Ben_85
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Thank you a million times for that. Will do it right now
0 Likes
alicl
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I keep receiving Instagram notifications all the time also!
0 Likes