Original topic:

Official Galaxy S23 and Galaxy S23+

(Topic created on: 01-18-2023 11:42 PM)
plexescoo
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy S
Over the past couple of weeks, the Galaxy S23 series has been getting a lot f attention. With the launch less than two weeks away, it is rather apparent that we will see a lot of leaks headed our way, and today's no different as the complete specifications of the base, and variant has leaked online.

The leak comes from ever-so-reliable WinFuture and talks about what the Galaxy S23 and the Plus variant will bring with looking at the specs, one can easily tell that these are iterative upgrades at best.

The Galaxy S23 and Galaxy S23+ are iterative upgrades at best.

Let's start with the base Galaxy S23. YOu are getting a 6.1-inch AMOLED display with 48-120Hz variable refresh rate, HDR10+, and Gorilla Glass Victus 2. The phone is just 7.6mm thin. On the front, you get a 12-megapixel selfie camera capable of 4K/60FPS recording. On the back, you get a 50-megapixel primary camera, a 12-megapixel ultrawide camera, and a 10-megapixel telephoto camera with 3x optical zoom.

So what about the Galaxy S23+? Well, the plus variant will only offer a larger 6.6-inch screen with a larger 4,700 mAh battery compared to the 3,900 mAh battery on the younger sibling. Another difference is in the charging speeds, where the plus variant supports faster 45W fast wired charging instead of 25W on the base variant.

You are also getting Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 processor, the base variant will have 8 gigs of RAM and a choice of 128 or 256 gigs of storage. The plus variant will go as high as 512 gigs in terms of storage.

The Galaxy S23 and the plus variant will be available in Black, Cotton, Green, and Purple. Sadly, at the time of writing, we have no word on pricing but in the coming days, you will have some understanding of what the pricing is going to be like, along with more information on the big, bad Galaxy S23 Ultra.

Here's a complete spec sheet.

9 Comments
JuwelMolla
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I think Samsung needs to focus on their battery capacity. Because day by day we use handphone more and more times this way need more battery life.
plexescoo
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
yeahh that's right, but for me, following the way of use is also possible 😍👍
WinnieC
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Nice information.

Cheers!

plexescoo
Active Level 8
Galaxy S