Original topic:

OMG WHERE IS S9 UPDATE?

(Topic created on: 06-06-2018 08:54 PM)
Bing
Active Level 10
Options
Galaxy S
Still haven't received it Jesus omg what is going on for God's sake give me my June update

I need the crush issue gone Jesus e0a696fc-7999-4fa0-a979-ba6a912d7ba4.jpg
56316a11-7123-45e1-a490-99159fd3cc35.jpg
Galaxy S
@Google - if others with the same Carrier as you have received the update - You can try to get the update using Smart Switch (apparently some people have reported being able to get the update using smart switch if OTA wasn't working for them?).
You could also try Rebooting your phone (if you haven't already) and see if Software Update in Settings "discovers" the OTA 🐧
0 Likes
Asem
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I'm on freedom too and my S9+ recieved an update on June 4th. it contained the May security patch.
if you can't get the update OTA maybe try smart Switch.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Ninja'd
0 Likes
theonecid
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Same issue happened to me!! Stupid OTA never even showed up so I plugged in my phone to PC and opened Smart Switch. New update showed up there.
0 Likes
Bing
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
It's stuck on connect your device to get started
0 Likes
theonecid
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
whattt? how come lol
0 Likes
Bing
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Ok it's connected but I don't get the update icon
0 Likes
Moderator_
Options
Galaxy S
Hey members, we are sorry to inform you that there was a delay in the schedule. Please check updated release schedule at (https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_CA#/latest_post?categoryId=1&postId=322260). Thanks!

- Wonchul
0 Likes
Bing
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
No everyone has received June 4 update I have not!
0 Likes
SaadhSam
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
updates roll out in batches. I had to wait a week to get a security patch. if you want fast updates then the Pixels are waiting..
0 Likes