Sy3ney
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
samsung always slow when come to update. Probably next year 1st quarter
0 Likes
ZickZaha
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
they said samsung is fixing the late update issue, it probably will come faster than we expected. many countries already got the beta 2 update but not us in Malaysia hmmm im not sure why Malaysia always be one of the last country to receive updates
0 Likes
Earlch
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Malaysia not include in country for testing Beta version. Wait until the final version. Can check which country included for the Beta program.
0 Likes
ZickZaha
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
really? so we have to wait for the official update? 😭😭😭
0 Likes
Earlch
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Recently a lots of Beta updated version still having problem & they push on fixing it. Hopefully for the Stable version really available on coming November & its not released follow by region. If not, wait for next year lor.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
yeah, its better to wait for the stable version rather than beta. less issue when we get it. samsung dont adopt android well thats why you we had one ui for skins rather than stock android.
0 Likes
YnJ
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
it's lucky if we will get it..unfortunately the answer is big no..haha
ZickZaha
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
😭😭
0 Likes
SafariE
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
the beta can be downloaded now but not sure the actual link I've tried it once but turn out to be a **bleep** it kinda unknown app that keep popping on my screen like a spam ware but luckily I removed and I ain't gonna do it again till the official has released.