Original topic:

One UI 3.0 Beta is live in South Korea

(Topic created on: 10-15-2020 12:09 PM)
EmersonHaensel
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know that the One UI 3.0 Beta is live in South Korea.
So the U.S beta is not far!
8 Comments
Halston
Options
Galaxy S

Thank you EmersonHaensel, for sharing the information with our community members.

FA11
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I am so not happy that it won't be out in canada 😡
Galaxy S
At least we can flash it. If @CHMultimedia kindly would provide us with the needed files.
0 Likes
Redfred
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
never buying a Samsung phone again in my life . Almost $2400 for the ultra in Canada and the gps has almost gotten me involved accidents twice now ... you can get update or even join a beta that is simple and one is the one taking the risk ... Apple beta or public beta is a lot better than this and you get support or update for a longer time
0 Likes
Halston
Options
Galaxy S

Hi Redfred,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Check permissions for the GPS app

Open Settings on your device, and then swipe to and tap Location.
Tap App permissions to view your apps. Apps that have location enabled constantly will be listed under ALLOWED ALL THE TIME. If your GPS app is listed under this section, then the location is enabled.
Apps that use your device’s location only when you open them are listed under ALLOWED ONLY WHILE IN USE. Apps that are not allowed to use your location are listed under DENIED.

If your GPS app requires permission, tap it, and then choose to Allow all the time. Now your GPS app will be allowed to use your location whenever it's necessary.

Also, Open Settings >> Location >> Tap Improve accuracy >>Tap the switch next to your desired options. For the best results, make sure both Wi-Fi scanning and Bluetooth scanning are turned on.

0 Likes
Redfred
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
why do one need to flash something that simple when they can make it available for who so ever want to risk there phone
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Galaxy S

Hi Redfred, 

As of now, the beta program is not available to Canadian participants and limited to a few countries. Samsung will post the information when it is available to Canada. I suggest you to check regularly the latest news about Samsung on https://news.samsung.com/ca/

0 Likes
Redfred
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
don't worry just waiting to have a $1000 to spare and off to paying fido off and selling phone on swappa and getting me an iPhone 12 pro at least my old xr GPS works till date
0 Likes