Original topic:

One UI 3 upgrade

(Topic created on: 12-27-2020 01:32 PM)
wilh
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Hi wanted to say that I don't LIKE the Recent update of my Samsung galaxy S20 ultra everything is bigger despite that my display is set to tiny even the contact displays is Bigger I mean I'm not Blind I DON'T LIKE IT AT ALL & SERIOUSLY I DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY WANTED TO DO WITH THAT NEW UPDATE 
14 Comments
keagan
Options
Galaxy S

Hi wilh, I suggest you please try adjusting the font size by going to Settings >> Display >> Font size.

Also, please try adjusting the Screen Zoom in the Settings >> Display >> Screen Zoom.

0 Likes
wilh
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
it's not a Screen Zoom issue, it's my phone who completely change even the volume bars is not the same anymore a BIG widget volume bar .....Why , & my nautification are also a big bubble display 😡🤬🤬

Screenshot_20201227-155546_Settings.jpg

0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

I really like the update to one ui V3.0!

You might want to backup your phone with smart switch & factory reset it? 

There's no problem with display size anywhere on my S20 Ultra 5G. 

I especially like the update to the battery information, it now shows since last full charge, instead of the useless since midnight nonsense. 

Screenshot_20201227_160841.jpg

Screenshot_20201227-160656_Gallery.jpg

wilh
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
good for you , I'm talking about me , my phone
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Considering that we both have the exact same phone & there are no display issues on mine...

But you're right, it must just be you 🙄

wilh
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
heu that's why I said I'm talking about ME ,MY PHONE🤦🏾‍♂️, LOOK MAN I don't have time to argue with you
0 Likes
wilh
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
smart lock is up instead or been down ...... I mean I DON'T LIKE THAT AT ALL, who decides those updates

Screenshot_20201227-160408_One UI Home.jpg

0 Likes
wilh
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
and those alerts nautification why is so BIG

Screenshot_20201227-161427_One UI Home.jpg

0 Likes
keagan
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, I would like to let you know that you could enable brief notifications in Settings >> Notifications >> Brief pop-up settings.

0 Likes