Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy S

Yayy...happy 😁😁😁
16 Comments
Minaamina
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Hehe.. if only i hv too much money then i will buy it on the launch 🥲.. hv to pay phone bill, house loan, car loan, car service ( if needed ), saving for marriage and food.. so no thanks.. i prefer wait 2 or 3 month after launch, which is sometimes up to rm 500 discount 😆 😆 😆
0 Likes
KJ26
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
I feel you bro when it cones to all the commitments you've got and also planning for the future bro. I'm sure you're doing a good job with your finances so keep up the good work and attitude 💪

I was never good with my finances and future planning, I almost always give in to my impulses therefore I am till today still unmarried. Like I've said earlier, I believe you're on the right track so good luck to you. Your future wife would be a lucky woman to land a guy like you who knows how to plan and also put the planning into practise (unlike me who's only good at planning the plans but not executing them 😄)
Minaamina
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Sorry for asking but how old are you??😅😅.. im 26 this year😁
0 Likes
KJ26
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Nothing to be sorry about bro, we reap what we sow therefore I have no one else to blame but myself if I'm unhappy about my life now. I skrg dah tua, u boleh panggil I Ah Pek hahahaha I'm 43 bro 😢
0 Likes
Minaamina
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
😅😅😅.. u still can make it la.. just have to find or put a signboard for her to found u🤣🤣🤣
0 Likes
Minaamina
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
When i buy this s20+, i still got free gift which is still ok for me😁.. watch and sd card🥰
0 Likes
KJ26
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
The reason I got my S10 during the pre sale was bcos of the galaxy buds 😅
0 Likes