Original topic:

One ui 5 beta

(Topic created on: 10-03-2022 08:03 PM)
Bernard2137
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
I'm on a s22+ and I still don't have access to one ui 5 beta when I checked other people devices they have the one ui 5 beta any idea why?
7 Comments
scinex
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
Nobody has access for one ui 5 beta for Malaysia, yet. Would love to have the opportunity to have early access as beta tester and I believe lots of Malaysian wants it too.
ngchunkiatfc
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
As per the post above, no one in Malaysia getting access to one UI 5 beta or Android 13 beta. Samsung doesn't place Malaysia high in terms of software support. Yes, we do get priority compared to other countries when it comes to phone launches, we're often the first countries to receive their latest models. But for software stuff, like new OS beta testing & Good Lock, we always seemed to be left out.

Maybe Samsung thinks Malaysian users are not savvy enough when it comes to software. Or could be our user base is small and they don't think they'll get enough feedback from us for future improvements? I guess we only can access it when One UI finally comes official to everyone. If you think my post answer your question, please accepted it as the solution for the post. Thanks!
AkimTM
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
The lack of support from samsung for good lock really upset me. Even SG got good lock.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
There will no beta for Malaysia.
Beta will always go to US, UK, Europe, Korea, China, and India only since in the past all one ui or new android also the same.
WolfeGG
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
when is the stable version gonna be rolled out for public?
Galaxy S
End of october for S22... the rest like S21, fold/flip 3,4; should be in November or December.
Walter96
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I have updated my software, but mine still android 12 and ui 14...kinda disappointed though.. 😞
0 Likes