CamCamBruh
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Using one ui 6.0 on s21
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Can you explain what you feel the problem is? 

0 Likes
CamCamBruh
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Going over to the google feed prevents from moving out to the second page. Moving into the second page also prevents from moving to the google feeds too. Doesn't happen in the middle of 3 pages tho.
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

I don't normally use One UI Home, but I tried it on my S20 Ultra One UI V6.0. I use Nova Launcher, which doesn't have any restrictions on swiping from left to right. 

Samsung News seems to be the Default News feed, but Clicking on the "G" in Google's Search Widget takes me to Google's Feed. 

I don't seem to have any restrictions on switching screens with One UI Home?

I haven't heard of others saying that there is an issue? 

If this is something new, you could try Going to Settings > Apps Search for One UI Home & Click on it & Scroll down to Storage & Clear Cache for One UI Home & Reboot. See if you still encounter the same issue?

If you feel that it is a bug, go to the Samsung Members app & Click on Support & Scroll down to Error Reports & send it to Samsung Support. 

See if they come back to you with an answer. 

Screenshot_20240421_201320_F-Stop.jpg

Anyway, with Nova Launcher, I can Swipe from the left on any screen to get Google Discover & I've got 8 pages of screens on top of the Home Screen, with Infinite Scrolling in either direction.

Works on both my S20 Ultra One UI V6.0 & S23 Ultra One UI V6.1.  

0 Likes
CamCamBruh
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Two different functions for moving left and right. Needs to move over from one to the other when reaching the end of range of movement
0 Likes
RobertZ
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
At the very bottom of the display you have the little icons that represent each page you have. What happens if you tap in the one furthest to the right - the little circle one?
0 Likes
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S

Hi CamCamBruh, as RedDogRabbit suggested, you could try clearing One UI's cache or perform wipe cache partition. Please let us know if the problem is solved. 

0 Likes
CamCamBruh
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Problem is not solved
0 Likes
RobertZ
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
If you tap on the far right little icon at the very bottom of the screen (the 3 icons representing the different pages you have), will it then go to the furthest right home screen page?
0 Likes