Original topic:

One UI beta for Canada (information from US Customer Support)

(Topic created on: 10-07-2020 10:13 PM)
Tech4You
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Hi, I just spoke with the Samsung Customer Support un the US. I did get really a date or something, but I did get the information "If" and it seems like that almost every country will get an open beta. There are 2 phases, and all the other countries, like Canada will get the open beta some time later. 
ca6ae864-a120-445d-aa9d-5f29aa8a68f7.jpg

0f1c08b1-63af-4cf5-b8fb-fc2a193d950a.jpg

eff535ba-30fe-4aba-b19e-1488fb313e88.jpg

9 Comments
Tech4You
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
To get more information, tomorrow I will ask the UK and German Support as well.
Steve01
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I am sorry but unfortunately no matter how many support teams you contact, it will not change the status. At this current time we are unable to offer the Beta program in Canada. we will not be offering a Beta for One UI. if something changes we will make a post in Members.
theonecid
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Steve. Sure there, so why is Samsung providing false info and you're reacting like it's normal then. How about you provide an official statement somewhere rather than having it look so unprofessional like it currently does
RichMan1
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
@ShaggyskunkS9P yo, read
mrso
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy S
I'm a little shocked that this Samsung rep doesn't seem to care that these chat reps are providing false information. I just had a rep tell me I could register for the beta. like ten minutes ago.
0 Likes
Samesung
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Holy wow. When did Samsung Members become such a whinefest? I feel sorry for Steve having to deal with this on a daily basis and put up with the tantrums. It's getting sad and ridiculous. I'm guessing it's mostly young people that are stirring the pot...amusing nonetheless.
0 Likes
Tech4You
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
There is nothing wrong with discussing
0 Likes
Holloway
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
samsung has no idea an probably won't ever have a direct answer
0 Likes
Redfred
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
why would the European countries get into the beta program at that time and now it's Korea and the USA alone for the UI 3.....
0 Likes