Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

OneUi 2.0 Download manager and Media Storage stoppage

(Topic created on: 10-19-2019 05:28 AM)
Geico
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy S
Does anybody know how to make it stop working and make it work properly? I know it's for sure a bug, but I literally just disabled them both so a pop up doesn't keep popping up.

Any help would be great. I know it's a beta and stuff, but it's a little annoying.

Tip: Battery drain tip for Android 10, leave medium power saving on, will make your device last a lot longer.
Resolved!
Geico
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
lol, I really like it, seriously good. I really love it.
varsas
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
k
0 Likes
BDTech
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
How about animations and stuff? Is it smoother than Pie? (Not talking about the opening/closing animation). Like unlocking the phone, etc.
0 Likes
Geico
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
So much smoother, you can really see the difference, also the fingerprint scanner is super fast now. It's a little ridiculous, how a beta works very well. Like ridiculous speed. Unlocking the screen has changed so much. It honestly feels like I am using the final build of the oneui 2.
0 Likes
BDTech
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Did you have to factory reset the phone?
0 Likes
Geico
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
No, that's only if you want to go back. But just in case, I would backup everything.
0 Likes
BDTech
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
How did you Backup?
0 Likes
Geico
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Smart switch. Full backup. Did it before.
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
So you used my How-to? Everything went smoothly?
0 Likes
Geico
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Yes, everything went extremely smoothly, thank you very much for the how to!! I shared your how to on GalaxyS10 reddit. I said it wasn't my work. Hope that's ok.
0 Likes