Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

OneUi 2.0 Download manager and Media Storage stoppage

(Topic created on: 10-19-2019 05:28 AM)
Geico
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy S
Does anybody know how to make it stop working and make it work properly? I know it's for sure a bug, but I literally just disabled them both so a pop up doesn't keep popping up.

Any help would be great. I know it's a beta and stuff, but it's a little annoying.

Tip: Battery drain tip for Android 10, leave medium power saving on, will make your device last a lot longer.
Resolved!
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
If you just shared the link and not copy-pasted the whole thing, that's ok. Anyway I'm pleased to know there was no problem during the installation and that now you're running the beta.
0 Likes
Geico
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
I just shared the link.
Yeah, the only problem I had was the media process thing. Everything else was very smooth.
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
I used it too, thanks. used your how to last year for the S9 and used it this year to refresh my memory lol, just installed it on my S10+ and so far it's good. everything seems to work for me
mytech
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Nice 1 CHMultimedia 🤪🙃🤙👍
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
did anyone figure out how to make the keyboard closer to the bottom. I know they changed it with pie but now it's even higher lol
mytech
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Is that the regular keyboard?
Is SwiftKey or gboard like this too? 🤷‍♂️
Geico
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
I have no idea.
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
that's regular keyboard... I have swiftkey and its about the same maybe a little better
Minime51
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
where can I download Android 10 One UI 2.0 beta program, 
0 Likes
mytech
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
I'm not trying to be an Azz but if you hafta ask, it might not be the right fit for you now 🤷‍♂️
0 Likes