Original topic:

Oneui 4.0 beta changelog

(Topic created on: 09-14-2021 01:51 AM)
Geico
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy S
Changelog that shows everything that will be changed in the new update. 

19 Comments
User616
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I've seen the videos of One UI 4 and I'm disappointed.

No Material You, No zoom in-out wallpaper effect, No new icon. No new animations. Basically everything is same but some minor changes. We have made hundreds of suggestions but nothing seems applied in One UI 4.
Waste of time!!! I'm disappointed!!!

Stock Android/Pixel UI right now is look awesome,better in every way. It seems like Google Pixel is next IPhone/IOS.

#👎OneUI4 #👎SamsungOneUIbeta
0 Likes
Geico
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
It's the first beta, they might change it before the stable version
User616
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
No, they not gonna change anything cause I know the track record of previous OneUI beta's.
0 Likes
Geico
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
You never know
0 Likes
Mrnovanova
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
If you think the new drab pastel colors and uninspired icons on the Pixels Android 12 look good I think it's really personal preference at this point because I couldn't care less for them. When I get my pixel 6 pro I'm slapping Dbrand on the outside and Nova launcher on the inside😅
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

New Android versions don't HAVE to reinvent Android.

While it's great to see new features & creativity, I'd rather have ALL the promoted features working 100%, instead of "putting lipstick on a pig".

Samsung has failed on many fronts, from removing basic features, that they previously ridiculed Apple for doing.

Failing to get certified by Health Canada.

Failing to deliver their products on time. 

Failing to fulfil their promotions as advertised, & relying on the "fine print" to try & justify their failure. 

That said, Samsung seems to be improving with delivering the monthly security patch updates & have improved by extending the number of years of Android version updates.

I AM looking forward to One UI V4.0. 

joeymakk
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
How do I get the beta download on my s 21?
0 Likes
Geico
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
CHMULTIMEDIA has a blog, he used to post a guide on Samsung Members, but just posts the guide on his blog now. Search his name on Google and you'll find it. He hasn't finished it yet.
0 Likes