Original topic:

OneUI system so laggggg!!!!!!

(Topic created on: 05-12-2022 01:08 PM)
OngCy
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Please fix the system laggy problem, pull quick panel lag, open app lag , open recent lag, back to home also lag!!!!!! please tell me what place is without any lag problem, open over 3 app, the system lag like **bleep***t, drop fps. mayb i will flash another rom, i didn't have any patience to continue use this laggy system.
0 Likes
13 Comments
scinex
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
Which phone model do you use?
OngCy
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
s20fe
0 Likes
PenangMan
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
it sounds like faulty on internal storage controller.
OngCy
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
this is the system base problem, oneui 4 really is the worst generation in oneui
0 Likes
PenangMan
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Wonder is there any other users having the same problem.
0 Likes
OngCy
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
hmmm, but i know have many people also complain the system laggy in oneui4, hopefully there have solving in future
0 Likes
Hxzeem
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
flashing another rom is way another level of fixing your issue. but first, perhaps you might want to check and analyse all of your installed apps. Probably there are some rogue apps running aggressively in background and hogging most of your phone resources.

it is best practice at least once a month for you to check and update and restart your phone. in addtion, backup everything of your phone setting and personal data, and reset your phone after major update. Restore your setting afterwards.
OngCy
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
i have a little bit experience in solve system laggy problem, your solution also is part of my progress to solving system laggy, but we can't ignore the oneui laggy problem, this is the base system problem not the user, i really hope the oneui5 will upgrade their system problem, or i need to flash another rom to continue with this phone
0 Likes
Hxzeem
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
well, i hate to say the otherwise, but my experience with oneui 4.1 are likely with minimal animation lag. My phone is z flip 3, perhaps you can try

1.turn on enhanced processing option, but it may affect your battery usage
2. turn off any related power saver features
3. turn on screen motion smoothness
4. enabling developer option, and disable any animation related to your system
5. from developer option, turn on show refresh rate option, and from there, actively monitor your screen refresh rate value at which point your system lagging, lag are noticeable below than 60.
6. instead of updating your system, consider updating your application installed on your phones, daily check from play store and galaxy store. Latest version of apps may run well with latest oneui system version.