Original topic:

OneUI4.0 Galaxy S20FE slower & lagging

(Topic created on: 01-08-2022 09:06 PM)
mobydick28
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S

touch screen does not as sensitive as before.
slower system...

anybody facing the same problem?

dont ask me to hard reset my phone,
cos i've been using Samsung since P1000, Galaxy Sll era... hard reset wont help.

its the heavyweight OneUI that is causing the problem.
5 Comments
Hxzeem
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Not having any problem here (yet) with flip 3 device on one ui 4. try to double check and have a look at these:

1. Did the screen sensitive issue happen in related to after you install any third party screen protector or tempered glass?

2. slower system means your phone cpu is overload by too many apps processing in background, try to actively monitor any third party apps that are consuming too much of your phone memory

3. try to minimal closing any apps in apps overview menu, once apps closed, your phone cpu will overload again to reopen those apps, let it stay on background, disable any battery optimisation for your most used apps i.e whatsapp, facebook, etc.

4. ensure every apps install on your phone is up to date, update your apps in play store and galaxy store daily.

5. This might be first stable release from samsung for one ui 4, probably we need to wait for next updates to let them iron out every minor issues. Ensure to check your software update for next coming months, hope it will fix your issues aor anyone having the same.

lastly, it is a best practice for you to restart/ reboot your phone once a week to let your system running fresh from any unneeded apps running in background.
cyraskeonnic
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
When we all can get something better without errors 😌
mobydick28
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
guys, its smoother & more responsive now.

i hope it wont be like any other OneUI updates that'll make the phone slower like IOS.
0 Likes
mobydick28
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
was 5days+ with 100% battery.
will try to see how much it can last later, as i set the charging limit to 85% now.
Screenshot_20220111-074622_Launcher_286364_1641858382.png
0 Likes
punkisn
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Have you managed to find a solution? I am having the same problem

0 Likes