Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Optimize battery usage missing *battery drain issue solved

(Topic created on: 01-08-2023 06:18 PM)
Stanley3
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Using s21 ultra Asan yang settings bat hindi makita? Lahat ginawa ko na inoff ko na data at sync pati location naka deep sleep na halos lahat pero wala talaga pag asa oneui5 lamon sa battery sobra. Di ba yan pwede downgrade to oneui4? Nakakaumay eh, matulog ka lang pag gising mo 30% bawas sa battery. Submit report wala naman response, tiniis ko nang 2 months simula nilabas update then 1-2weeks before from now nag factory reset pako kase last resort na talaga kaso same padin oneui5 talaga culprit tama sabi ng mga beta testers may abnormally high battery consumption na di nawala kahit official release na. 

From samsung faq

Screenshot in my phone

0 Likes
11 Comments
YhobS24ultra
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Search mo na lang mas madali
0 Likes
YhobS24ultra
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Nasa battery and device care
0 Likes
YhobS24ultra
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
EtoScreenshot_20230109_101740_Settings Suggestions_1000000050_1673230660.jpg
0 Likes
jdvader
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Hello, background usage limit option is your only resort on this. Set to deep sleep, the app you don't want to run in background. This app will only work if you open it.

If occasional run, set it to sleeping apps only. Look for Battery and Device care. Hope that helps.
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy S

Hello Stanley3,

Sorry to hear that, after trying all the possible do-it-yourself troubleshooting, it seems that none of these were able to solve your device problems and we really feel what you feel.

We recommend that you bring it immediately to the nearest Samsung Authorized Service Center. Rest assured that our Samsung Engineers/Technicians are competent to assess your device and offer solutions to restore it up to optimum performance.

https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/service-center/

For more assistance, you may contact us on our online Samsung support channels below.

https://samsung-livechat.sprinklr.com/seao/ph/index.html 

Or contact our Samsung direct hotline numbers below.

#GALAXY or #425299 [Mobile Phones & Tablets]
Available 24/7

1-800-10-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, PLDT]
1-800-8-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, Globe]
842 221 11 [All Product, Landline]
Daily (8:00am to 8:00pm)

Stanley3
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
How long will it take for them to check? Can it be repaired on the same day or it need to stay there for a day or two?
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy S

Hello Stanley3,

Thanks for your inquiry.

It will depend on the outcome of the assessment and the extent of the device's issue for repair, user's confirmation, parts availability, and the post-repair observations.

0 Likes
Stanley3
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Nvm, after days of trial and error in tweaking settings ive solved my own problem again 😂 its now normal. Only drains 6-8% overnight compared to 20-30% before. And even the estimated is now longer than the actual because it did improved a lot. Before when i woke up at 11:30am my battery is only 40-45% now its 90% woohoo... Even the phone and remote support using smart tutor didnt fix my problem. Case closedScreenshot_20230113_123159_Device care_1000000692_1673584319.png
Supermond
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
how po? pano ginawa mo sa settings sir?
0 Likes