Original topic:

Original trade in credit showing $0

(Topic created on: 02-13-2023 10:35 PM)
Samsung_nakDXYx
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S

20230214_013224.jpg

I just bought an S23 ultra with a S21 ultra trade in "any condition" promotion and was able to get the -$800 discount when I check out the S23 ultra pre-order.

Today I got an email with the shipping label for the trade in phone but on it, it's saying the original estimate trade in value for my S21 ultra is $0!! Is this normal? Do they only p ut this and evaluate it when they recieve the phone? I don't wanna send it in only for it to be evaluated for $0.

Has anyone did a trade in and getting the same email?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
JamesL69
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Yes same email. I believe it means they already gave us credit during purchase and we won't get anything more.

View solution in context

5 Comments
Solution
JamesL69
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Yes same email. I believe it means they already gave us credit during purchase and we won't get anything more.
Galaxy S

Yea, I contacted them and a rep told me not to worry, it's just as estimate and that the promotional trade in value will not change. 

0 Likes
Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, kindly contact our Online shopping team regarding the trade-in related query. They will check and help you accordingly.

Please visit the given link to contact our Online shopping team.

https://www.samsung.com/ca/support/contact/

iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Call them and check plz. Don't chat
0 Likes
Members_eUesRiU
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Same with mine. It shows trade-in value: $0. And it says no further action required.

0 Likes