Original topic:

phone colors

(Topic created on: 12-18-2020 06:02 AM)
sam007
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy S
Why is it that when looking around for the phones Samsung only allows for 2 colors and not the other nice looking colors like the green or pink or red, and only black or gray.
0 Likes
12 Comments
keagan
Options
Galaxy S

Hi sam007, Samsung has always considered design to be both beautiful and functional. Samsung’s team of developers and designers work together to create beautiful products offered in an array of vivid colors.

0 Likes
sam007
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
why in canada they only carry the black and gray and not the others.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
I think because Black and Grey colour have the good sales. Other colours only small amount of people buying them and they decide not order other colours.
0 Likes
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Or maybe the black and grey have better sales because they are the only colors available. Im quite sure if they offered us some nice colors, it would sell.
Galaxy S
It would sell, but depends on how good is the sales. Let say Samsung Canada minimum order from Korea is 10,000x Note20 Ultra Blue. At the same time they also order same amount for Black and Grey. If sales go bad on Blue or they only sell 2500 Blue N20U, then they loose money. They can't sell back to Korea. This is what I guess why they don't stock other colours. I know Red colour is nice. But will Samsung Canada take a chance to stock Red colour? I don't think so. At least I know so many members still think Black is cool, Black is amazing...etc. Just my thoughts!!
0 Likes
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
You could be right. Black is a safe bet, but could get boring after a while. My last 4 phones have been black so i personally would like a nice color for my next phone and grey doesn't cut it for me.
Galaxy S
Agree, I like new colours. I don't like Black. 😉
0 Likes
300kc
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
I for one only ever want a black phone. I appreciate the fact the other people really like red, green and blue.
0 Likes
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
S21 in matte black looks nice though
0 Likes