Original topic:

Phone won't hang up

(Topic created on: 12-19-2022 08:36 PM)
SVKB
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
After updating to one ui 5.0 when I am connected to a blue tooth device (like my truck) after I take a calland hang up the call will end as usual but the truck screen will still say I'm on a call. It's not the truck it's the phone as it affects my smart watch as well. 

So far I've only tried clearing the cache of the phone app and the phone itself. 

Any ideas? 

23 Comments
Galaxy S
Try Wipe Cache Partition:

- Power off your phone
- Press and hold vol up and power key until you are in recovery mode
- use vol up and down to navigate
- select Wipe Cache Partition
- press power key to confirm
- click yes
- click reboot system
0 Likes
Syderial
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Nobody actually do this, for future visitors it is the same horrible advice they give for everything and all it does is completely reset your phone and waste a huge amount of your time reinstalling everything. It never actually fixes anything.

Ray1
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S

Are you ending your call by touching the end call button on the touch screen or using the end call button on the steering wheel in your truck and it still says you are on a call??

SVKB
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I've used both the touch screen and the steering wheel.
0 Likes
Ray1
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Strange
If you are hanging up by truck methods the truck should know the call had ended.
Mine still works the same after the One UI update with no problems
Montreal1
Active Level 8
Galaxy S

Have you trie to reset the bluetooth connection on your truck and phone?

Delete your phone from your truck and delete your truck on your phone and re-connect it. Should do the job.

SVKB
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I don't think it has anything to do with the truck. It exhibits the same problem when I'm not in the truck at all. If i have my galaxy buds in listening to music and I take a call when u hang up the buds won't reactivate their touch control until I turn blue tooth off and back on on the phone
0 Likes
Ray1
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S

You have never stated which phone you are having your problems with

There were some devices receiving updates today that could possibly help if you are using one of these devices

0 Likes
SVKB
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Oops sorry it's an S21 Ultra.
0 Likes