Original topic:

Phone won't hang up

(Topic created on: 12-19-2022 06:19 PM)
SVKB
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
After updating to one ui 5.0 when I am connected to a blue tooth device (like my truck) after I take a calland hang up the call will end as usual but the truck screen will still say I'm on a call. It's not the truck it's the phone as it affects my smart watch as well. 

So far I've only tried clearing the cache of the phone app and the phone itself. 

Any ideas? 

24 Comments
Kman814
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

my family had 3 phones, S23, S23+ and S23 Ultra. 

ALL OF THEM have the SAME ISSUES. 

Samsung, please fix it.

0 Likes
vipeboy2000
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

We have 2 s23 ultra's and the problem has persisted through the last 2 updates. Still have the issue about 50% of the time where we have to force reboot the phone to hang up.

0 Likes
sammys23ultra
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I'm also having this issue on an S23 ultra with Google Fi as my carrier. It seems to only happen when my phone is locked and I'm using bluetooth for the call. Please fix!

0 Likes
Mrb12456
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

How can we find a solution to this issue. I have done two resets, dealer looked twice and it all points back to my S21. My wife and grandsons phone work great S9, Iphone. Been going on over Year. I have to disconecct phone through menu and let it reconnect to make another call. If I do not do this I have to answer phone manully. Car still shows phone being connected. This is horrible..

0 Likes
Members_WjNdP92
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Having the same issue with s24 ultra. Any suggestions??

0 Likes