Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

photo transfer issues

(Topic created on: 03-12-2023 03:37 PM)
Members_zLPpwJZ
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

Can someone help me with the simplest method for transferring photos from a Galaxy 21 fe to a laptop? I am not especially tech savvy and all the attempts I have made so far have been less than great and I've pretty much given up. The whole reason I upgraded my phone was because my earlier model Galaxy 10, was dropped in water and the USB no longer worked. This older model just acted as a basic USB external drive, but the newer model won't do that... has to be soo much more complicated and it's lost me! Driving me nuts here! Anyone? Something simple? All I have resorted to thus far is selecting a batch and sending to myself in messenger, which is no better than what I was able to do before without the operating USB port...

Thanks, to anyone who can help me through this swamp!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Galaxy S
Simply plug in your phone to your laptop. Accept any permissions on both the laptop and phone, and find the folder where your photos are (usually DCIM). I've just tried it on my A03s, A33, Fold and it's something to the above effect.

Drag and drop to a folder in your laptop.

That's it.

View solution in context

2 Comments
Solution
Galaxy S
Simply plug in your phone to your laptop. Accept any permissions on both the laptop and phone, and find the folder where your photos are (usually DCIM). I've just tried it on my A03s, A33, Fold and it's something to the above effect.

Drag and drop to a folder in your laptop.

That's it.
SamsungClaudette
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S

Hey @mbckl

Thank you for your help.

Kind Regards,
SamsungClaudette

0 Likes