Original topic:

Photos uploaded on social media platforms are blurred

(Topic created on: 02-25-2023 06:29 PM)
asbaquipel
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Hey guys, 

Do you have any idea why photos uploaded on social media, Facebook and Messenger to be more specific, appear as blurred? They show up completely fine on my gallery. Is there a setting or something that I need to adjust somewhere? 

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 😁
0 Likes
8 Comments
Galaxy S
Just curious, if you could share a screenshot of whats happening when you upload photos on those application for us to see.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Mine was okay, it doesn't seem to be blurred.
0 Likes
asbaquipel
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I'll comment a sample photo/video for reference.
0 Likes
Obviou_sly
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Check internet connection
0 Likes
asbaquipel
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Internet's doing just fine.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
The quality of the picture will definitely not be the same when uploaded, eversince that is the case in Facebook..hope that's what the thread means. Worst in messenger..if you want to transfer photos/videos w/o losing the quality, send it via Telegram
0 Likes
Jay-Sparks
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Yeah, mostly sa mga socmed apps ay nag wowork ng maganda sa iOS kase madali lang eoptimize mga apps nila dun unlike sa android na mahirap kase napakaraming brands at magkaiba ang optimization.
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy S

Hello asbaquipel,

Thanks for reaching out to us here in order to find out what's making your uploaded photos on social media platforms blurry.

In addition, as you may be aware, on all social media platforms, photos are optimized in order to save some needed storage space, or default compression, or image reduction in size. In addition to the issue, many users these days are uploading more photos directly from their phones, and while trying to improve the user experience, a larger image is going to take much longer to load and display on the social platform. 

To effectively maximize the image upload, you may want to check the host social media about its resolution images and pixels needed to bring out the positive results.

With that, we are hoping that our replies satisfy your query.

For more assistance and guidance, you may contact us via our online Samsung Customer Care support channels below.

https://samsung-livechat.sprinklr.com/seao/ph/index.html 

Or our Samsung Customer Care direct hotline numbers below.

#GALAXY or #425299 [Mobile Phones & Tablets]
Available 24/7

1-800-10-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, PLDT]
1-800-8-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, Globe]
842 221 11 [All Product, Landline]
Daily (8:00am to 8:00pm)

Let us know if you've found a solution by tapping "Accept as Solution" on the answer you like!

Stay safe and have a nice day ahead! Thanks for contacting Samsung.
0 Likes