Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Pick-up Delay SM Aura Pre-order S24 Ultra

(Topic created on: 02-19-2024 08:32 PM)
eile_is_love
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

I pre-ordered a Titanium Black 512 GB Samsung S24 Ultra on Jan 31. Pick-up at SM Aura on Feb 14... Until now tho, Feb 20, still no update. They texted me once about the delay. So I texted back when will it be? They just apologized at first. But when I asked for an update after... They don't respond anymore. I am so frustrated. I already told them I'd be flying out of the country soon. But still no response. I'm already at my wit's end. This is stressing me out. 

12 Comments
jelo_
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I pre-ordered through Electroworld and sinasagot naman nila ako sa mga tanong ko, and they told me honestly that they don't know kung kailan talaga dadating yung phone. They were even going to let me claim another variant na dumating sa kanila even though it's for another person na nagpre-order din, because ako daw yung naunang nagpre-order sa branch nila. I ordered Gray, 512gb, but they had Yellow, 512gb or Gray, 256gb at that time. May free galaxy buds nalang kung kukunin ko yung 256, but I decided to wait more kasi gusto ko talaga yung Gray and 512gb of storage.

If wala parin bukas, then I've been waiting for a whole 30 days since I placed my order na. I'm still excited to get the phone but hindi na mawawala tong inis ko kay Samsung afterwards. 🙄
0 Likes
eile_is_love
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Oh no, I'm sorry to hear about that... I want to update you about my status. I dropped by yesterday at the store. They already have my phone. They said they were about to call me, so it was a good thing I was already there. No freebies or anything even with the issue... Didn't act up anymore. I'm just happy I got the phone. The transaction was smooth after thr setup. So I really hope you get yours too! 🙏20240225_075620_1000088885_1708818994.jpg
Papski
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I just got mine today, March 2, but it was available since March 1 but got the text message at night. I pre-ordered last Jan. 20th with a release date of Feb. 7th. It took almost a month from the original release date to get the item. The store personnel apologized but samsung has no freebies or any compensation for the delays. I will never trust and have business with Samsung ever again.
0 Likes