Original topic:

Pie Change 6: Instant Player

(Topic created on: 12-17-2018 07:04 PM)
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
You have an HDR Super AMOLED screen. And Dolby Atmos speakers. If you don't download movies and TV shows on this, then you are wasting it.

If you are like me, you have more than 64GB of audiovisual content on your phone. Which... translated into a 128GB SD Card. That's not the only problem. You end up with a ton of videos with the same thumbnail.

So since the title is always compressed and you can't see the episode number either (but you don't remember it anymore either!), how do you know which video to watch?

No problem. Introducing Instant Player. When you select a video, it plays  on the top of the screen. You won't have to juggle between the video library and the player anymore and searching is now faster.

It's enabled by Default starting on CRLB and Video Library v1.4.11.x

PS: Before you ask, Netflix saving to your storage is severely compressed. And your service provider probably doesn't even let you watch FHD on apps (Bell Fibe app has trash quality, not my Internet's fault with 100Mbps wireless)
5 Comments
flamebird786
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
chmultimedia is it possible to his the navigation bar on pie. reason I ask is because with a lot of demonstration videos I have seen no small dot on the side of the navigation bar to hide it.
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Yes you can. It's in the Quick Settings toggles.d9504c00-d8da-41ed-a3dc-189684b91ed5.jpg
0 Likes
Galaxy S
You can also use Fluid Navigation Gestures app.
0 Likes
flamebird786
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
tysm my friend in looking forward to one hi
Chichay
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
hi