Original topic:

Poll

(Topic created on: 02-07-2024 09:36 PM)
Nickdevil
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Hi everyone. I will be really short with this post. I just wanted to ask everyone who have just got the Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra, what kind of issues did you notice recently, be it display, hardware or performance related. Please feel free to share your findings with me. 
Thank you for your time 🙏
0 Likes
16 Comments
pchan0
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I'm enjoying the S24U, loving the flat screen that I can apply any glass to protect it. This might be the phone I keep for more than a year!
Nickdevil
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Thanks for your reply buddy. Really appreciate that
0 Likes
ziom
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I noticed 3 eyes immediately.

Screen not as vivid
I was expecting the cameras to be better
There is scroll lag and micro stutters all over the UI
Nickdevil
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I experienced experienced the scrolling problem when I was using YouTube. I was scrolling down, and the screen just froze for like 5 to 6 seconds. I just wouldn't let me scroll. I had to refresh YouTube. Right now, it looks good. Yeah, but that is the only problem I have faced yet. So this is why I decided to ask people if they had some similar problems. Thanks for your reply. Hope Samsung fixes these issues in the upcoming software updates.
0 Likes
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Im really enjoying my S24 Ultra so far , love the anti-reflective flat screen and its colors, performance is great, battery is great, nothing to really complain about and whatever little fixing needs to be done through software updates, it's worth the wait. The color issue is blown way out of proportion imo, and whether they fix it or not, doesn't bother me one bit.
Nickdevil
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Thanks for your response. Yeah, I think it is worth waiting for the updates. In my opinion, it is one of those issues that almost every phone faces when it just launches. Hope you are right and the issues are rectified through the software updates.
Galaxy S
I have no complait on S24U. The flat screen looks great. No lag on scrolling. Battery is fine. Only vivid colour not perfect, but can wait for the fix.

But there is always improvement. Like the camera somehow over exposure, maybe this is good for night photography.

Battery is same as S23U, I see no different on my usage habit. But many testing on playing video can run over 24hrs.
Mr_Hazmat
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I haven't noticed any issues. I've had my S24 ultra since February 4th. If anything pops up that causes a concern, I'll post here.
Nickdevil
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Thanks for that.
0 Likes