Original topic:

pop ups

(Topic created on: 02-19-2020 11:30 AM)
kaykai
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
How do I keep ads from popping up on my screen?it's really annoying. I've tried turning off pop ups in chrome and what not, nothing is working for me 😕

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Galaxy S
Hi kaykai,

Popup ads are from 3rd parties app that you have installed. Uninstalled the trouble apps and try different apps that don't have popup apps.

You can install Nice Catch from Samsung Galaxy Store. Whenever ads popup, you can check the Toast History to find out which apps push the ads. Or detect commercial can show you which apps have ads.

View solution in context

5 Comments
Galaxy S
hmmm. there are lots of issues like this on android devices, you better check the notifications on a certain installed app. it happens to me before, i turned off notifications on chrome and facebook, but not the messenger.

but the best solution is to master reset it, and be careful on apps or games you installed.
0 Likes
Solution
Galaxy S
Hi kaykai,

Popup ads are from 3rd parties app that you have installed. Uninstalled the trouble apps and try different apps that don't have popup apps.

You can install Nice Catch from Samsung Galaxy Store. Whenever ads popup, you can check the Toast History to find out which apps push the ads. Or detect commercial can show you which apps have ads.
mytech
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Nice catch @Tallman 🤪👌
Galaxy S
LOL, Is Shaggykunk1 taught me. *Salute to Shaggykunk1* 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
mytech
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
From nicecatch
To nicethrow 🤪
@Tallman