Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Pre order items

(Topic created on: 02-23-2023 01:40 AM)
psygorn
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
Hi, i pre-order galaxy s23ultra on feb 12, i got my unit on feb 18 in store how can i avail thr 2x rewards point and how to activate the samsung care subscription? And also how come today feb 23, samsung is offering a free samsung watch as a pre order bonus but not in prior days? How come early adopters whos typicaly your loyal costumers get a bad deal than new customers that would pre order today?
0 Likes
1 Comment
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy S

Hello psygorn,

Congratulations! for being one of the owners of the new Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra, while we are sorry for the inconvenience it caused you when you came to know that Samsung is offering a free Samsung Watch as of late if they watch Samsung Facebook Live from 5:00 p.m. to 11:59 p.m. today, as we know how you feel.

For other inquiries, please find below the answers.

a) As of the moment, there are no 2x Rewards points being offered. But the Samsung Rewards points earned will be valid for 24 months.

b) Samsung Care+ will be activated upon purchase, and you can view it through your Samsung Members app, support tab.

For Samsung Care+ concerns, you may call us through the below contact details.

Hotline: +63 (2) 8-464-3434
Mon.-Fri. 8:00 - 19:00 and Sat 10:00 - 15:00

For more assistance and guidance, you may contact us via our online Samsung Customer Care support channels below.

https://samsung-livechat.sprinklr.com/seao/ph/index.html 

Or our Samsung Customer Care direct hotline numbers below.

#GALAXY or #425299 [Mobile Phones & Tablets]
Available 24/7

1-800-10-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, PLDT]
1-800-8-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, Globe]
842 221 11 [All Product, Landline]
Daily (8:00am to 8:00pm)

Let us know if you've found a solution by tapping "Accept as Solution" on the answer you like!

Stay safe and have a nice day ahead! Thanks for contacting Samsung.

0 Likes