Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Pre-ordered S22 Ultra

(Topic created on: 03-04-2022 09:32 PM)
BrAGM
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
I wanted to know if anyone has gotten their pre-ordered S22 phones that was to be released yesterday, March 4. Here is the statement they issued regarding the delay:

Great Samsung Morning!

Thank you for your support and pre-order of our latest Galaxy S Series.

We are committed to providing exceptional customer service every day. However, due to the overwhelming global demand for the latest Galaxy S Series, we are currently facing challenges in terms of pre-order arrivals. Our Galaxy team members and partners are working tirelessly to release your pre-order as soon as possible. Please wait for our store representative to contact you again for your final claiming schedule.

We can't wait for you to experience the latest Galaxy S Series and all the freebies to complete the experience. It will be worth the wait.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Thank you for choosing Team Galaxy!

6 Comments
Vayner
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I was able to get mine yesterday. And I have also redeemed my freebies. 

0 Likes
BrAGM
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Did you order online or through a samsung store?
0 Likes
AlexisCee
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Mine was delivered last March 2, pre-ordered from Smart last Feb 17.
0 Likes
Syrra
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Hmmm. Ours is actually scheduled for March 15 claim but we were notified by samsung store that our units already arrived March 3. We just claimed it today except for the freebies as we want black buds instead of silver. I'm just assuming you ordered a different color?

Husband ordered for Black and his phone arrived a week earlier before mine which is Burgundy.
0 Likes
DMMG
Active Level 4
Galaxy S

Where did you guys order I pre-ordered mine since 14th of Feb online and until now it's still under preparing for dispatch.

0 Likes
Syrra
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Hi! Not online but from Samsung Experience Store at the mall. We even ordered after Valentine's. As of now, only our buds haven't arrived so we haven't claimed our freebies yet.
0 Likes