Original topic:

Problems after last update

(Topic created on: 05-03-2022 05:51 PM)
BaderJF
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, I just updated my s22 ultra to (S908EXXS2AVDD) and there are many problems. 

The camera doesn't record video nor does any other app, videos in gallery don't play, snapchat keeps skipping stories and even freezing sometimes and the phone is lagging, that's what I have seen so far.

I have cleared the cache and restarted my phone many times but the problems come back.

5 Comments
Galaxy S
Try go to recovery mode and Wipe Cache Partition.

- Power off your phone
- Press and hold vol up and power key until you are in recovery mode
- use vol up and down to navigate
- select Wipe Cache Partition
- press power key to confirm
- click yes
- click reboot system
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Since you said that you already Cleared Cache from Recovery, you could try Booting into Safe Mode & see if the issues persist. If it doesn't, then it's likely a 3rd party app causing the problem. 

For the Camera, if you haven't already, you could open the Camera and Click on Settings & scroll down to find "Reset Settings" and select it. See if that helps with the Camera.

If after everything, if it was my device, I'd backup with Smart Switch & Factory Reset.

Still have problems, then I'd visit a Samsung Service center and get a tech to check it out. 

Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, please boot your device into safe mode.

To enter Safe Mode, please perform the following :

1.First, completely power off the phone.

2.Then, power on the phone and when the Samsung logo appears, press and hold down the Volume down key.

3.If done correctly, "Safe Mode" will display on the bottom left corner of the screen. If "Safe Mode" does not appear, repeat the steps above.

4.Once you are in Safe Mode, you can remove the third-party app that is causing issues on your phone.

5.To exit Safe Mode, simply restart your phone and it will reboot normally.

You can also reset your camera and see if it resolves the issue.

Reset the Camera app >> Open the Camera app, and then tap Settings >> Swipe to and tap Reset settings, and then tap Reset.

You can also update the Camera app. Open the Camera app, and then tap Settings. Swipe to and tap About Camera, and check if any updates are available.

If there are no updates available, your screen will read "The latest version is already installed.

0 Likes
jakebroofzeus
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I'm having the same issue. I have to restart my phone for it up be functional
0 Likes
mr_x
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
i completely agree with u , facing literally same problems
idk why i choose to be samsung user
now i regret man👍
anyways i hope someday there will a patch otherwise its difficult to trust on this camera or snapchat app
😀
0 Likes