Original topic:

Promotional Gear VR

(Topic created on: 07-12-2017 04:22 AM)
MCKAIG
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy S
Well as per the advice from Nick, I started a live chat to figure out where my Gear VR is. I was then told by the live chat to call 1-855-254-4747. So really the live chat proved pointless and wasted time.

So I called for a 2nd time after waiting 9 weeks from my first enquiry. Told once again it will be escalated...deja vu.

Heres to waiting again but hopes are not high. Just an FYI for you others still waiting on your promotional gear vrs.
0 Likes
7 Comments
Khaios
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
It's sad how that happened to you. My friend is also experiencing this poor service. I had registered my phone after him and we did the same exact steps, yet I received mine the week later. He is still waiting for an answer. hope it gets resolved soon
0 Likes
DaveS14
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Same thing happened to me. I'm still waiting.
0 Likes
acheney1990
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Hopefully you get it soon.
0 Likes
MCKAIG
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
2nd time is the charm after a long long wait. Just got my tracking info from ups. It should be here tomorrow. Yay!!!
0 Likes
Moderator_
Options
Galaxy S
Hey @Khaios and @DaveS14, an email from us will be sent out to you shortly asking you for some information. This is so we can ensure that your Gear VRs get shipped out to you/your friend asap! Thanks for your patience everybody!

-Nick
0 Likes
DaveS14
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Thanks for your help! Just got my vr today.
0 Likes
Neb
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Still waiting since release for the promo vr. After three phone calls and two live chats. Still nothing here.
0 Likes