Original topic:

Promotions still out of stock

(Topic created on: 02-08-2021 05:55 AM)
CanadianMofo
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Talked to a representative last night about the evoucher regarding when you buy a new Samsung S21, S21+, etc. Answer was, keep checking back for availability. No clue when they actually restock, but would be nice to be clear on a actual date perhaps?
0 Likes
12 Comments
CanadianMofo
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
6:49am Monday Feb.8

Screenshot_20210208-064958_Chrome.jpg

0 Likes
TinaCF
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
such a bs answer....what a scam...I feel like I wasted my money on this whole thing
0 Likes
CanadianMofo
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
ya it feels like it. no headphones, no wall charger.... it all had to be purchased separately. Let alone no plug in slot for headphones so your forced to purchase Bluetooth buds. I had just checked for the evoucher and it said there was some there and then next 60 seconds it's all of a sudden out of stock. I feel like out of the 17,000+ people. they should of had these ready for people. it definitely feels like I won't be able to use my voucher by the end of the month if this keeps up.
0 Likes
uzairm87
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
also u got 200 off the phone compared to last year.

and it's a pre order gift. "PRE" ORDER. they don't even need to be fulfilling promos for normal customers after pre-order period
0 Likes
CanadianMofo
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
if you read any e-voucher it says 1) pre-odering between certain dates ...OR ...2) purchasing the phone within certain dates. So for us "normal customers" as you call it, we like to be called fortunate.
0 Likes
CanadianMofo
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
as outlined in the Early Bird Promotion, 1)pre-order between jan-14 to Jan 28... OR ..2) purchase between Jan.29 to Feb.12....Nothing here is stating you have to pre-order only in order to receive the promotion, so for any other fortunate customer this is the guidelines

Screenshot_20210208-120346_Samsung Members_61.jpg

0 Likes
Galaxy S
there just out of stock and they should be back in stock soon. you have until February 28th to redeem
0 Likes
Tookie69
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Do they know when it will be back in stock?
0 Likes
CanadianMofo
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
not 100% sure, just need to keep checking back every now and then.
0 Likes