Original topic:

Promotions

(Topic created on: 03-06-2023 12:12 PM)
bicc_knowlocc
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Just bought an s23 plus from Samsung.com and got it today. My question is this...how do I go about redeeming the free 4 months of YouTube premium and Microsoft office 365 subscription for 6 months. I read the terms and conditions and it says the offer should be in the Google play store but I see nothing. So what am I doing wrong? Appreciate the help.
3 Comments
Galaxy S
Did you try logging in on YouTube app using your new device? Once you signed in, try going to subscribe to youtube premium then you will see how many months free you have before subscribing.. please let us know here if you didn't get it.. someone might know a different solution.
Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, to activate YouTube premium please follow the steps given below:

Open YouTube App >> Select the account you'd like to use >> Click on Account banner >> Now click on Get YouTube Premium.

0 Likes
Galaxy S

Btw, if you had a YouTube account where you have redeemed this offer before on another Samsung phone, it won't show up in YouTube unless you have another YouTube account. I had redeemed this offer on the S22 Ultra and it didn't show up on my S23 Ultra until I switched my YouTube account.

0 Likes