Original topic:

PSA: S21 FE eSim still DISABLED with One UI 4.1 update

(Topic created on: 03-29-2022 12:15 PM)
cantthinkofnicknames
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S

Just received One UI 4.1 Update for Canadian S21 FE, the eSim feature is still being disabled. If you have a S21 FE, you want eSim, and it's still within return period, return it and get the regular S21 or S22 series.

Got a reply here from one of the mods stating that the eSim feature will be available through software update, 3 updates has passed, would like to request a clear answer on whether it will have or not, and when!!!!

8 Comments
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Probably only for the S21/22 series. I have it now S22 UlTrA
0 Likes
Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, S21 series (S21, S21+, S21 Ultra) and Note20 (Bell, Rogers, Telus and Wind/Shaw) are the first mobile devices that will support ESIM.

Additional models will be added to the list as made available.

We appreciate your patience.

0 Likes
montwa
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Helena, please get your facts right, I have Telus, S21 FE an NO esim. No more bulls#t please
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
When I got the s20 plus two years ago and was promised esim. But nothing happened. The great thing I did was to get the note 20 from tmobile as they brought the esim. Guess what, I am so happy I did that instead of waiting. So if it didn't come by now it ain't coming
Chaundra
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Telus states all new S and Z samsung products have esim. But I bought the z3 thinking it would have esim. Especially because Samsung Canada promotes the ability. But it's for a UN dated future update probably the same one the US customers of the Fold 2 are waiting on
0 Likes
m-heni
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S

any updates for the esim ? 

0 Likes
eSIMRocks
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

I bought the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE after samsung.com chat told me it supported eSIM. Now I am stuck with it. The only reason I bought it was for the eSIM, otherwise I could have cheaped out and bout something from the A range of phones for 200 bucks. This is so disappointing. If Samsung are listening please enable eSIM.

0 Likes
esim-needing
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Any updates for s21fe esim?
0 Likes