Original topic:

Pt 2 to my stolen phone saga...

(Topic created on: 03-22-2023 05:07 PM)
JoeJoe88
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Well hey guys I got some good news today. My insurance claim went through and I'm getting a new S23 Ultra 512Gb! Karma is real. It should be here tomorrow. I am so relieved I don't have to pay 2100$ to buy out the contract hallelujah! Lol . Now all I gotta do is bring back this s23+ and everything is back to normal.. mind you its been growing on me... hmm which phone to keep?
9 Comments
Galaxy S
wow... what kind of warranty you have??? just wanna know??
JoeJoe88
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
See below what I just wrote man!
JoeJoe88
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
It was through my provider it was called total device protection. I pay 15$ a month and I get 2 claims a year. And it basically covers everything except for self abuse to the phone itself. And unlimited screen Crack repairs
Galaxy S
oh i see.. thats a good one.
JoeJoe88
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Ya I'd say... I was on pins and needles all night waiting to see if they were going to approve it and low and behold got a email this morning confirming so I was happy today
Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Hi JoeJoe88, that's really good news.

We are happy for you and your'e getting a new S23 Ultra again.

JoeJoe88
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Thank you!
0 Likes
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Im just wondering, since the theft happened at one of your friends house, you must know everyone who was there that day/night and be able to find out who it was? The important thing is that it worked out good for you with the claim.
JoeJoe88
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Thats the thing though... it could have been anyone... I'm pretty sure I have my suspicions on who did it but no proof? It would be my word against theirs and even though in this case I'd be the more credible person in the situation , without proof it's heresay so I'm damned if do and I'm damned if I don't you know what I mean?