Original topic:

QR Scanner

(Topic created on: 11-24-2019 01:35 PM)
khal
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Dear forumers, 

I've been trying to us the QR scanner shown in the Quick icon tray(refer attached) to scan some stuffs. But seems that nothing happen.
Can anyone help me on this?

9 Comments
khal
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
when i click it, it will redirect me to the camera right?
0 Likes
Earlch
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
If you scan the QR code, it always gives you link that you can directly to the company website of the code..It's depend on the QR code made for..
0 Likes
khal
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
yes..correctly..now i know using it..thank you..😊😊
0 Likes
KokWei9759
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Actually that's a function build in to your native camera apps. That toggle is just a way for you to know that you turn on this function in your camera apps. Just open your native camera apps and point it at a QR Code and the link will appear.
0 Likes
khal
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
you mean, w/o me clicking on the QR Code icon, then go straight to camera apps and snap on QR code will working?
KokWei9759
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
yup, you don't even need to snap, just point at it and it'll prompt you to the website linked to the QR Code
0 Likes
khal
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
yes..you correct..now i know how to use it..thank you..😊😊
Sy3ney
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Once you click the QR scanner icon it will direct you the camera mode. Then at camera, select Bixby Vision (found at top area) there is few selections with one of them is QR scanner. Use it to scan.
0 Likes
khal
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
huhu..but i did not setup bixby yet..
anyway, its work now..i click on the qr code icon and it goes to camer, then when i hover my camera to qr code, a comment appear to ask me if i want to direct to the weblink..
thank you..😊😊
0 Likes