Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Question on LCD replacement

(Topic created on: 09-20-2022 04:08 AM)
ralpsl
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
For S20+ users who have experienced the green line issue and have it serviced to SC, do they replace LCD+Battery? or LCD only? I've read that the LCD comes with the battery (correct me if I'm wrong), so both will be replaced. Thanks for the answers.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Galaxy S
If you bring it to an Samsung authorized service center, they will advise you to change the battery too.

View solution in context

0 Likes
6 Comments
Galaxy S
Thank you for reaching. On technical aspect we cannot recommend what's the components of our device. Most of the recommendations of Samsung Members is to bring your device to the nearest Samsung Service Center for thorough diagnostic of your device. Keep safe! 👍
0 Likes
Galaxy S
I've read that they'll replace both the screen and the battery, with the battery being free of charge because it's a practice to usually change the battery when replacing the screen because it's a set. So yes, LCD+Battery is replaced at the same time.
Naizar
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Hello! How did they get the replacement free of charge?
0 Likes
Galaxy S
some are just lcd replacement
0 Likes
Solution
Galaxy S
If you bring it to an Samsung authorized service center, they will advise you to change the battery too.
0 Likes
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S

Hello ralpsl,

Thank you for letting us know your inquiry about the replacement services for your Samsung Galaxy S20+ device's LCD & battery. 

We are here to guide, provide quick fixes, and offer resolutions to your worries.

Our answer is that, only Samsung Service Center customer representatives are authorized to answer your query for any service package prices, discounts, and other promos, if any, you can avail from.

https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/service-center/ 

Hope you find our answer satisfied your query.