Original topic:

Question: S10 & S10+ Cameras

(Topic created on: 08-06-2019 03:05 PM)
Dwain
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Hi there, I'm planning to get either the S10 or the S10+ this coming September. I am most likely to use the phone for social media such constantly posting stories and photos. With the usual android expectation, social medias on android degrades the quality of the images and stories posted on social media such as Snapchat, Instagram and Tik Tok.

I am wondering if there's any miracle coming with *the* Samsung S10 and S10+ like is it any better than other android phones or should I just get an iPhone for it? 
0 Likes
2 Comments
EnZ143PoGi
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
With the added Instagram mode baked into Samsung's native camera app, that may be one social media you will have a better result on than other/previous samsung/android phones. HOWEVER, even with the Snapchat redesign for Android. IT IS STILL **bleep**. I do not even know why. Also, it is way better if you are going to use Android/Samsung phones for Social media photos, to capture the photos on native camera application first then share from there. Compression will still exist but its not as aggressive as if you are to capture the photo from the social media apps themselves.
0 Likes
Dwain
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Thank you for this information!
0 Likes