Original topic:

Quick FYI for December Members Rewards

(Topic created on: 12-17-2017 12:15 PM)
Moderator_
Options
Galaxy S
Hey guys!

Just wanted to give everybody a quick heads up that we're going to be giving away various rewards this December in time for the holidays!

We're looking to give away more prizes than usual, so it would be super helpful for us if those that have received an email would respond as soon as they can to help speed up the process. Either myself or my team member Shirley Chu will be reaching out as an FYI. For those wondering if this is a "legitimate" offer, please rest assured that it is. For newer members who aren't as familiar with the process, you can also browse through the forum to see the reviews/posts that other members have put up after they've received their prizes. :)

Thanks everyone!

-Nick
18 Comments
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Merry Christmas!!! 🎄
0 Likes
Brando
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Wow Awesome. This is why I love Smasung. Not only are their products awesome but them themselves and what they do Is also amazing. Merry Christmas everyone!
0 Likes
Dolfinns
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Great products, great support and wonderful people rewarding members. Thanks for all you do!!
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
This is truly awesome. You can slap "Amazing" to every aspect of Samsung device ownership, including "Christmas". Thanks and Merry holidays in advance (hopefully with some snow!)
0 Likes
saiju
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Thnx for the info. Very excited.
0 Likes
MCKAIG
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Wow thats awesome. I love Samsung and much thanks to Nick and Shirley. You both rock!!!! Happy holidays.
0 Likes
marcol
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
is this something I need to sign up for or are people just chosen at random using the email we use logging in here? I haven't seen any emails although I haven't really looked for them (in case they got sent to spam folder).
0 Likes
saiju
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Be active in this forum, ask question provide answers, suggestions, tips and more.
Topic has to be about samsung though according to forums policies.
0 Likes
JudgeMountain
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I'm really new to using these forums and literally had no idea that Samsung cared so much about its members beyond it's support lines.. So wonderful just to see such a company that provides a great product time and time again actually caring about the customer after the sale is done and gone!
0 Likes