Original topic:

"new update"

(Topic created on: 01-28-2021 11:16 AM)
AshleyD
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
The "new update" Absolutely Sucks, can it be undone!?!?.
The new layout of apps, the volume gage, camera settings... I hate the new "update" does Anyone know if it can be undone with out having to do a hard reset? Please 
0 Likes
Rodigal
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Thanks man, but I feel there are ways to say 'that may not be the case' instead of you are a "liar".
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
"That may not be the case..." 😒
Either you didn't know what you were talking about and thus shouldn't have claimed anything, or you actually knew everything and decided to spread false information. I gave you the benefit of doubt but you replied as if you went for the second option. Thus you were lying.

Also the steps you gave are wrong. The person will end up reflashing the same firmware... A quick search on the forums here would help, rather than searching on Google
0 Likes
Rodigal
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
🤭
0 Likes
MystTake
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
What he said was in fact true there is nothing you can do within the phone and even a hard reset wont revert to the older version. External processes have to be done on the phone for it to revert. You need to get off your high horse and not be so passive aggressive. Just because they didn't mention about external measures like firmware flashing early on doesn't mean they are a liar. Why didn't you reply with a complete solution instead of engaging in such a negative way towards another user. Such behavior for an expert my word.. 🤡
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Uh... what? Who mentionned "no external processes"? You need to stop defending liars. Why didn't he write the truth instead of lying to that poor person in need of help? But if you think I'm a clown (and not the immature person who told multiple, obvious and rebunked to many occasions lies), have a look at my history of helping people with the exact same issue successfully among many other issues. Then you'll be sure to feel like a fool. Have a nice day 😎
0 Likes
MystTake
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Why didn't you reply with a full solution instead of engaging in negativity. Nobody mentioned "no external processes" who are you quoting. Next time just reply with a solution to the OP instead of bickering with someone else. The fact is they weren't completely wrong. I hope you have a nice and not be so butthurt this is a forum to help people and not the harassment of others. You have a history of helping people yet you didn't even bother replying with a solution to the OP the only thing you contributed was introduce jargon to an average consumer who won't know what a bootloader is without an explain. If you feel like Rodigal is leaving things out don't dance around and just post a complete solution instead of arguing. The OP is assumed to be not tech-savvy that's why they communicated it like that. Just because they have poor word doesn't mean you can be rude to them.
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Why are you engaging in negativity yourself 🙄
I'll pass on the lessons given by someone acting like an hypocrit, thanks. Have a nice day
0 Likes
Rodigal
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
@MysrTake Just let him be. He was doing the same thing to someone else and the moderator remove or delete his comment. Thanks for the support appreciate it. I notice that persons with higher levels tend to be rude to other people when they try to support others or ask questions. Thanks again.
0 Likes
mytech
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Ok so maybe this may help...
Nova launcher
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teslacoilsw.launcher

As far as your pictures go...
Make sure you have an account linked to enough cloud space to backup your stuff and /or smartswitch it to your computer.

Its been awhile but there is program like "recuva" that can help retrieve deleted files sometimes. If you need help there is no doubt in my mind that there is brains around here 😁😷

AshleyD
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
thank you👍