Original topic:

Ready to give up

(Topic created on: 10-16-2021 05:47 AM)
JerseyCM
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Is anyone else thinking about giving up on Samsung? 
0 Likes
9 Comments
QuanNguyennn
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Not really, far from it to be honest. What makes you say that?
0 Likes
Goysung
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
😪 me either, Samsung devices have worked great for me. Easier at times compared to others. I have gone 10 years on Samsung phones and no problem whatsoever. Most of the issues that arise are usually from 3rd party suppliers, service or even phone providers not Samsung itself. But I can also understand, if something ruined it for you, just 1 problem with Apple, my first smartphone and I never went back. 🤣
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
If someone would consider giving up on Samsung, it would be more because of their customer service in general rather than their products.
Montreal1
Active Level 8
Galaxy S

I'm with Samsung's since Galaxy S5, and I never had to call their customer service, and I never bought the phones directly from Samsung, always in reseller or carrier. Perhaps, If you think that Samsung's customer service is bad you should try Apple...

0 Likes
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
I had to deal with both Apple's and Samsung's customer service and from my personal experience, it's not even close, but i would still take a Samsung phone over Apple anyday. That being said, I've been with Samsung way before the S5, Samsung TV's and Samsung appliances.
JerseyCM
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
For me it would be customer software and the delay in receiving android updates.
0 Likes
KOTS21
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
What device are you using ?
0 Likes
Montreal1
Active Level 8
Galaxy S

Do you buy phones just for the upgrades?

0 Likes
Valeriya
Options
Galaxy S

Hi JerseyCM, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Could you let us know what happened exactly?

0 Likes