Original topic:

Really happy with One Ui 6 changes

(Topic created on: 12-06-2023 05:20 AM)
Jesselaroc
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
I've seen a handful of posts complaining about the one UI 6 update. I'm just making a post on the opposite side saying that I am really happy with it. 

15 Comments
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Yup, I agree.

There might be a couple of small things that could be improved upon, and hopefully in the next update. 

Battery life seems to have improved & it's quick like a bunny 🐇

Jesselaroc
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
As to be expected with a new number vs a .__ update (if that makes sense lol) I always love how fast everything is then, I remember my refresh is optimized and could be even quicker 🤯
Lorcan_S23FE
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Now I'm getting impatient. My S23FE hasn't got it, but older phones have makes no sense
0 Likes
Jesselaroc
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Mine didn't auto update, have you double checked? (I'm sure you have kinda just grasping at straws for you)
0 Likes
Lorcan_S23FE
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I've been checking since the s22 got it, and nothing 🥲 the s22 gets it my mine doesn't its basically the same phone
0 Likes
Jesselaroc
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Did a little searching and it appears the s23FE (US version/Na) -uses the snapdragon gen 2. They're having stability issues with, where the international ones using the exynos chip is able to run it stable.

This is from people speculating based on where it's released VS not and the only differences!
Jesselaroc
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s/galaxy-s23-fe-android-14-one-ui-6-0-update-is-here/td-p...

Was from a week ago (6 days) comments seem to have a decent discussion with some not having it and some and that's what I kinds got from it!

*edit*
The comments go up too thismorning so seems like it's fairly good info, they're saying should be this month for sure (no help I know aha)
0 Likes
Lorcan_S23FE
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Thanks, I'm guessing it will be some time this month
Jesselaroc
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Hey good news! A couple more days unless something changes!1702873308201.jpg