Original topic:

receiving videos through email

(Topic created on: 06-12-2020 10:22 AM)
thebrez
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
Good day all. I was wondering why I receive the same video twice on my s7 edge phone, or is it because it's from a Gmail to my Gmail address?. It happens when I open up my regular email through Samsung. 
0 Likes
18 Comments
thebrez
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I did that before, and it did not work
0 Likes
thebrez
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I'll just have to live with it, its not an urgent thing. Thank you
0 Likes
thebrez
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Well so much for the Samsung email app. I've uninstalled it. Duplicate videos, duplicate "cc's". Nothing works as it should and tried everything, so using Gmail from now on.
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Galaxy S

Hi thebrez, Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. I would have suggested you to uninstall and reinstall the app and reconfigure your mail. I respect your choice of choosing the application that you like. So please consider doing it when you like to switch to it back again.

0 Likes
thebrez
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I guess there is no solution to this
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Galaxy S

Hi thebrez,

Have you tried uninstalling and installing the application and reconfiguring the mail? If not, please try and get back to us with the results.

0 Likes
thebrez
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Yes, i did this before as you can see in my prevoius comments
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Galaxy S

Hi thebrez, Have you selected the "Personal (IMAP)" during the process of adding the account to Gmail? I suggest you to contact live chat support so that they can diagnose the issue and help you further using Remote management.

0 Likes
thebrez
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Okay thanks
0 Likes